Sunday, June 5, 2011

Movie Review: My Soul To Take

This weekend I along with the signif. other watched a few movies. One was Wes Craven's My Soul To Take. A notorious serial killer uses his dying breath to place a deadly curse on a small town. It's been 16 years since the maniac who terrorized met his grim demise. Seven children were born on the night he died, and he vowed that he would return one day to claim them all. Like clockwork, exactly 16 years later, the children born that fateful night begin vanishing without a trace. The movie was phenomenal from start to finish. Not only did it start off with a bang but it honestly never seemed to let up. I've always been a HUGE fan of horror movies and this is no different. It just goes to show that the greats will always be just that. I definitely recommend this movie for everyone; especially if your a horror fan

No comments:

Post a Comment