Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Update/OOTD

Soo long since my last post. Sorry , I went through a between homes phase and between that and school was busy. Hotels or car and then work, yea not much time left for updates and Youtube vids. But I am back and things will be picking up. Below are some pics of what I wore today. Not much considering I work in an office.

 The top is a pink 3/4 sleeve shirt that I've had for ages. Not exactly sure where I got it but I belive it was either JCPenny or BodyShop/Central.

 These pants are Pink Pinstripe pants that are actually part of a business suit. On behalf of summer I didn't wear the matching blazer. This is from BodyShop/Central



Finally these shoes are flats I purchased a few months ago from Payless for $20 dollars.





No comments:

Post a Comment