Thursday, May 10, 2012

Long Time Coming

OMG I have not blogged in so long. I have been so busy and so many things have happened that I have not been able to blog or even make Youtube vids. One of the major setbacks was computer issues. My laptop hard-drive crashed. Was replaced but no programs were put on and then I was told I had to pay $200 dollars for everything to be put back on. Then my CPU was hacked and crashed, desktop no cd to connect webcam. Lot of mishaps and setbacks, hopefully everything will go good and I can slowly start back at regular posts.

On a good note I am thinking about using my friends cpu to upload a haul video of clothes and products, including my new acquisition from bhcosmetics. Until next post Love and Lipgloss,

BTW if you have yet to see Marvel's The Avengers, I highly suggest it, it is absolutely AMAZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment