Friday, June 7, 2013

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty







Greed:

Most inexpensive beauty item?
Baby wipes

Most expensive?
Foundation

Wrath:

Product you have a love/hate relationship with?
Not so much a product but my hair! it is wavy and hates cooperating with me. does not want to go straight and sometimes looks frizzy 

Gluttony:

Most delicious beauty product?
Cake Batter Chap Stick

Sloth:

Beauty product you neglect due to laziness?
Face wash, there are a lot of times I don't wash my makeup off because I just don't feel like it... I know I'm bad :-(

Pride:

Beauty product that gives you the most confidence?
Mascara and either foundation or tinted moisturizer

Lust: 

What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Eyes and smile


Envy:

What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Urban Decay Naked Palette, Diorshow Mascara and Mac Gift card.. and a gift card to Body Central


No comments:

Post a Comment