Saturday, June 8, 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag






1) How many hours a week do you spend writing or editing post?
A: Lately I haven't been able to post at all but I'm trying to be more consistant. So prob and hour or two

2) Are you a saver or spender?
A: I save on some things and spend on more... LOL

3) When is it easiest for you to blog?
A: Whenever I get a chance, like right now when the bf is playing with baby

4) What makes writing behind a computer comfortable?
A: I'm actually a pretty shy person which involve many flubs while making YouTube vids that I just don't edit out because editing I'm not that good at yet. So a blog I can do the YouTube sort of things but not on camera.

5) Worst hair/makeup habit?
A: Washing off my makeup... there are so many nights I just fall asleep without washing my face.. bad I know.

6) Quote you wish the world would live by?
 A:
“We need to foster more warm-heartedness and compassion. A compassionate community will not be achieved only through prayer; I pray myself, but I accept its limitations. We need to take action to develop compassion, to create inner peace within ourselves and to share that inner peace with our family and friends. Peace and warm-heartedness can then spread through the community just as ripples radiate out across the water when you drop a pebble into a pond.” -Dalai Lama

7) How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
A: Depends, a lot of days especially if I'm not going anywhere I don't do my makeup, if I am usually from start to finish including shower and hair about a hour to two.

8)  Favorite blogger? 
A: Gosh there are so many! TiffanyD, MakeupbyRenRen, RissRose, MakeupbyMel, BeautyCrush, Buynowbloglater.. and several others.

9) Blogger you read who deserves more subscribers than they have?
A: I'm not really sure, most blogs I read have a lot, hmm probably Lindsay's ramblings. Shes a girl from Louisville and its sort of a fitness/life blog. I think she deserves more.

10) 1 thing excited about in the upcoming year?
A: Moving which I am doing in a few weeks and graduating Collage later this year.

11) Most akward blogging moment?
A: Probably when I first started and had no clue what I was doing.

12) How long does it take you to prep for a post?
A: Not long, sometimes I have an idea and others Ill look something up and think it's cool and do my version.

13) Are you wearing pants (jeans/skirt) or pajama bottoms/ sweats?
 A: Sweatpant capris from Victoria's Secret.

14) What are you most proud of in your life?
A: My daughter


No comments:

Post a Comment